RESIDENCE PERMIT (LONG TERM VISA)
Visa Fees Rs. 4436 (EUR 60)– Can be paid in Cash during Submission
Steps for Visa
Once the student gets the offer letter and pays the deposit, he/she can go for visa.
Application is assessed and decided by the Hungarian Office of Immigration and Nationality in 21 calendar days. Application for studying or pursuing research activity takes 15 calendar days. Application can be tracked online at http://www.visaportal.hu/.
Documents required for Visa
(1) Application form duly filled and signed. Download from Office of Immigration and Nationality. Minors shall submit an application form signed by both parents exercising permanent or temporary parental authority or legal guardianship.
(2) Passport whose validity shall extend at least three months after the intended date of departure from Hungary or, in the case of several visits, after the last intended date of departure from Hungary. Passport should contain at least two blank pages and issued within the previous 10 years. Schengen States consulates do not accept handwritten or not machine readable Indian passports issued after 01/04/2010, and passports that contain manual entry (observation) changing any data of the biographical data page.
(3) 2 passport-size photos no older than 6 months. Photos have to be color one; head-dress is permitted provided that all facial details are clearly visible.
(4) Residence permit handling fee of Rs. 4436 (EUR 60). [Can be paid in Cash]
(5) Certificate of admission to or enrollment in the educational institution (*);
(6) Proof of English language competence by internationally recognized English language test results (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL) in case the language of instruction in the secondary or higher educational institution in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal or Sri Lanka was not English. The language of instruction in the secondary or higher educational institution must be certified by the institution (*);
(7) Certificate of the degree or other form of qualification obtained. The degree certificate (diploma), or the other certification of qualification obtained in India must be certified by Apostille certificate issued by the Ministry of External Affairs of India (for more information on Apostille certification please visit http://www.mea.gov.in/legalization-of-documents.htm).
(8) Confirmation of prearranged accommodation (commercial accommodation, student home or lease agreement along with the property sheet from the land register related to the latter) (*);
(9) Proof of sufficient financial means for the duration of the intended stay (bank account statements of all accounts up to three months, scholarship, grant or sponsor’s pay slip up to three months and declaration of financial support certified by public notary) (*);
(10) Travel insurance for at least the first 30 days of stay (minimum coverage shall be EUR 30 000);
(11) One way airplane ticket booking.