- Valid original passport. You are recommended to have passport valid for at least six months beyond your interview date.
- CEAC Barcode printout. [Form DS 160]
- Valid Axis Bank visa fee receipt. (Embassy copy)
- Interview Appointment Letter.
Additional Supporting Documents required at the time of interview
Reasons of Visit
- Graduation Ceremony : For Parents visiting Graduation Ceremony, Invitation Letter from the University specifying the Date of graduation.
- Visiting a Relative : If you are visiting a relative, carry invitation letter from them, photocopies of the relativeâ€™s proof of status e.g. Green Card, naturalization certificate, valid visa etc.
- Tourism : If you are visiting for Tourism, show proposed itinerary including Hotel and Airline Bookings and places to Visit.
- Conference/ Seminar/ Business Negotiations: A letter of Invitation on the letter head of organization specifying the Date, Duration & Type of Event, reasons for Inviting you, Accommodation and other details (If provided).
- Medical Reasons: Letter from the medical practitioner or institution specifying the reason of visit, type of ailment, duration and expenditure of the procedure.
- Marriages: Invitation letter with marriage card specifying the relation , date of marriage, accommodation details (if provided) along with relatives proof of status e.g. Green Card, naturalization certificate, valid visa etc.
Note : HOC would provide the Relevant Document Checklist for any other reasons not specified above
Profession in India
- If your are employed, carry a letter from employer detailing your position, salary, how long you have been employed with the company; the period of authorized vacation; and the purpose of your U.S. trip.
- If you have a business, provide proof of business ex. Incorporation Certificates
- If your are Student, Letter from College/ School specifying the course your are studying along with granting permission of leave for proposed trip.
For Applicants visiting a child/ relative in the U.S.:
- Relation Proof
- Photocopy of all pages of passport/ Naturalization Certificate/ Green Card
- Proof of OPT- OPT Card/ I-20 [For Students]
- Address Proof
- I-94 Form [for Students ]
Sponsorship from USA
- Relation Proof, Reason for Sponsorship in Invitation Letter
- Form I-134 Click Here
- Proof of Income [Salary Slips/ Tax Returns]
- Proof of Liquid Funds [Bank Statements/Bonds etc]
- Address Proof
Sponsorship from India
- Proof of Income
- IT returns
- MRO Certificates
- Rental Agreements
- Dividend Certificates
- Proof of Liquid Funds
- Savings Accounts
- Fixed Deposits
- Mutual Funds
- Shares in Demat Form
- Postal Deposits
- Property Evaluation
- Bank balance of minimum 10-12 lakhs for single applicant. Preferably three months old
- Carry bank statement or pass book with all the entries
- IT returns of two years. Showing minimum salary of 6-7 lakhs per annum. (Self and/or family member’s)
“To have more info on the checklist and to download the list” – Click here to contact HOC