This role requires the candidate to work as Career Counselor providing support for Overseas Education services. This role will report to Manager Operations.
- Counsel students about educational courses based on their academic and professional experience and interest
- Handle incoming queries on phone, email, and office walk-ins.
- Make outgoing calls, send e-mails to follow up with interested students/candidates and counsel them on courses
- Maintain and update the database of all the inquiries
- Any other activity that may be required to build good student/candidate relationships.
- Work Experience preferably in Knowledge, Service Industry.
- Female profiles will be considered.
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to multi task.
- Should be able to work independently or part of the team with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Should be flexible and adaptive to the work environment, goal oriented and ability to achieve given targets.
- Should be able to communicate with business partners over emails.
- Age not more than 35 years.