This role requires the candidate to work as Applications Executive providing support for Overseas Education services. This role will report to Manager Operations.
- Responsible to maintain high accuracy, productivity standards and should have high willingness to learn.
- Checking and processing applications to specific University.
- Providing complete information to students/associates about the applications status and assisting them in completing all the formalities for abroad studies.
- Regularly maintaining and updating the various data bases.
- Follow up of students’ database.
- Any other activity that may be required to build good student/candidate relationships.
- Work Experience preferably in Knowledge, Service Industry.
- Male profiles will be considered.
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to multi task.
- Good computer skills.
- Should be able to work independently or part of the team with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Should be flexible and adaptive to the work environment, goal oriented and ability to achieve given targets.
- Age not more than 30 years.