Name: Polytechnic Institute of Bragança
Location : Braganca, Portugal
Application Fee : 100 Euros
Website : http://portal3.ipb.pt/index.php/en/ipben/home
As a part of internationalization, we introduce to you the No:1 Public higher education institution- (IPB), with a defined mission in creating, transmitting and diffusing technical-scientific and professional knowledge through the articulation of study, teaching, applied research and experimental development.
The Brighter part includes:
- 33 years of historical track record.
- Currently 7000 undergraduate and master students and is divided into five school and 30000 Graduated.
- Embracing a wide area of knowledge and technology, including agriculture sciences, arts and sports, education and teachers training, informatics and engineering, administration and management, health, communication and tourism
- Qualified academic staff of the Portuguese Polytechnic System
- Excellent INDUSTRIAL tie Ups; Students are eligible for Phd admission as they receive MPhil degree which is validate and recognized by Govt of Portuguese and IPB.
Our schools spread out in Bragança campus and Mirandela:
- School of Agriculture (ESA)
- School of Public Management, Communication and Tourism (EsACT, Mirandela)
- School of Education (ESE)
- School of Health (ESSa)
- School of Technology and Management (ESTiG)
ENGLISH TAUGHT PROGRAMMES AT IPB:
Bachelor programs: (3 years)
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- International Business Management
Master programs: (2 years)
- Biotechnological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Systems
- Management of Forest Resources
- Application fee is of 100€
- One time enrollment fee- 1,200€
- Academic fee – 1,090€ per year
For further details contact us.